Transactions
of the Azov-Black Sea Ornithological Station

Branta Cover Language of the article: Russian Cite: Matsievskaya B, N. ., Koshelev I, A. ., Siokhin D, V. ., Belashkov D, I. ., Tarina A, N. ., Korzukov I, A. ., Diadicheva A, E. ., Popenko M, V. ., Pokusa V, R. . (1999). Information from the regional database on the ringing recoveries available. Report 2. Cormorants, gulls and terns (additional data).. Branta: Transactions of the Azov-Black Sea Ornithological Station, 2, 209-219 Views: 672 Branta copyright Branta license

Branta Issues > Issue №2 (1999)

Branta: Transactions of the Azov-Black Sea Ornithological Station, 209-219

Information from the regional database on the ringing recoveries available. Report 2. Cormorants, gulls and terns (additional data).

Matsievskaya N.B., Koshelev A.I., Siokhin V.D., Belashkov I.D., Tarina N.A., Korzukov A.I., Diadicheva E.A., Popenko V.M., Pokusa R.V.

New data (from the regional database) on ringing recoveries of Cormorant, Herring Gull, Lesser Black-backed Gull, Sandvich Tern and Common Tern are presented in addition to data on these species published in the report I in the issue I of "Branta ”. These recoveries were received from birds ringed by ornithologists of the Azov-Black Sea Ornithological Station (Melitopol), Institute '‘Institute Nazionale per la Fauna Selvatica” (Italy), Crimea Nature Reserve department "Lebyazhyi Ostrova” (Swan Islands), Odessa and Donetsk universities and Black Sea Biosphere Reserve. Data are grouped by species and ringing places (Место 1). Information in the tables is given in the same order as in report 1: ring number (N), age (ВОЗ), date of ringing (ДАТА 1), coordinates of ringing place (МЕСТО 1), place of recovery’ and its coordinates (МЕСТО 2), date of recovery (ДАТА 2) and additional notes (II) that include the following points: dead bird (P), shot bird (N), captured and released bird (V), recovery details unknown (?).

Read the paper in a PDF file